Leeds United will be keen to return to winning ways when they welcome Swansea City to Elland Road on Wednesday night.
The Whites are sitting third in the Championship standings, while Swansea are languishing in 17th after a mixed period of form.
Leeds made a disappointing start to the 2023-24 campaign, winning just two of their opening seven matches.
But they saw a huge improvement in October and November as a series of excellent victories saw them rapidly climb up the table.
Daniel Farke’s side even shocked leaders Leicester City by securing a 1-0 win at the King Power Stadium at the beginning of this month.
They followed that up with a 2-1 success at the expense of Plymouth Argyle, but were held to a disappointing 1-1 stalemate by Rotheram in their first game after the international break.
An early goal from Crysencio Summerville put them on course for a comfortable victory, but the hosts struck back with Hakeem Odoffin’s goal to ensure the spoils of the match were shared.
Meanwhile, Swansea City have been very inconsistent this season. An indifferent start to the campaign pushed them down to 22nd in the table, but they looked to have got their campaign back on track after claiming four consecutive league victories.
However, things have been quite dismal for the Swans in recent weeks as they have collected just five points from their six most recent fixtures.
The Welsh outfit made a brilliant start against Hull City at the weekend, scoring twice before the half hour.
But they ultimately had to settle for a point after conceding two second-half goals to play out a 2-2 draw.
Manager Daniel Farke have a few injury woes this week. Stuart Dallas is out with fitness issues, while there are doubts over the availability of Djed Spence and Jamie Shackleton, even though the two have already returned to training.
As for Swansea, Harrison Ashby picked up a knock at the weekend and so he should sit out the upcoming home clash. But Liam Cullen is back in contention after serving a suspension against Hull.
Leeds United vs Swansea City potential line-ups
Leeds United: Meslier; Gray, Rodon, Struijk, Firpo; Ampadu, Kamara; Gnonto, Piroe, Summerville; Rutter
Swansea City: Rushworth; Darling, Cabango, Humphreys, Tymon; Fulton, Grimes; Cooper, Paterson, Lowe; Yates
How to Watch?
Leeds United vs Swansea City, as well as all other games in the English second-tier, can be watched via the football streams.
Leeds United vs Swansea City prediction
Leeds weren’t at their best in their last fixture against Rotheram. But the Whites shouldn’t have any difficulty picking up full points in their next home clash against a struggling Swansea side.
Leeds United 2-0 Swansea City
Latest Leeds United News
- Preview: Peterborough United vs Leeds United –Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Blackburn Rovers vs Leeds United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Leeds United vs Swansea City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Leeds United must sort out alarming issue if they want Premier League promotion
- Bournemouth complete signing of Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams
- Leeds in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Farke targets automatic promotion next term
- Leeds United forward Tyler Roberts set to join Birmingham City
- Leeds ready to splash £35m to sign Barcelona winger Abde Ezzalzouli
- Leeds United injury news after 6-1 loss vs Liverpool: Three players out, two return
- Leeds United in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures