Leeds United will be looking for their third successive Championship victory when they visit Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.
The Whites are occupying third spot in the league table, while their opponents at the weekend are four places below them in seventh.
Leeds made an unconvincing start to the 2023-24 season, but they have been excellent in the last couple of months.
Since the 3-1 loss at Southampton back in September, Daniel Farke’s men have picked up eight victories from 10 matches to get their promotion campaign back on track.
However, they are still seven points off second-placed Ipswich Town, meaning their automatic promotion prospects are slim at the moment.
The Whites conceded two goals against Middlesbrough last time out but ultimately secured a 3-2 victory thanks to goals from Daniel James, Crysencio Summerville, and Joel Piroe.
On the other hand, Blackburn Rovers will enter the upcoming match on the back of a 3-1 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday.
The Owls’ miserable form suggested Jon Dahl Tomasson’s men shouldn’t have much difficulty in recording full points from the away encounter.
But the hosts stunned the Riversiders by scoring three goals and ultimately winning the match by a comfortable scoreline.
Lack of consistency has been one of the main issues for the Rovers this season, but they are still just two points off the play-offs spot in seventh.
Blackburn Rovers have several injury woes this weekend, with six first-team players missing due to fitness issues. However, Lewis Travis is available for selection again after serving his suspension.
As for Leeds United, Stuard Dallas will be missing for them on Saturday due to his femoral fracture. Farke is unlikely to make many changes to the team that won against Middlesbrough last week.
Blackburn Rovers vs Leeds United potential line-ups
Blackburn Rovers: Wahlstedt; Travis, Hill, Carter, Pickering; A.Wharton, Tronstad; Moran, Szmodics, Brittain; Leonard
Leeds United: Meslier; Gray, Rodon, Struijk, Byram; Ampadu, Kamara; James, Piroe, Summerville; Rutter
How to Watch?
Blackburn Rovers vs Leeds United, as well as all the other second-tier matches, can be watched through live Championship streams.
Blackburn Rovers vs Leeds United prediction
Leeds will enter the match as favourites as they are the team in form. But the Rovers have shown they are capable of beating any team in the division.
Saturday’s Championship match at Ewood Park is unlikely to be a one-sided affair but we are backing the Whites to prevail due to their superior squad quality.
Blackburn Rovers 1-2 Leeds United
Latest Leeds United News
- Preview: Peterborough United vs Leeds United –Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Blackburn Rovers vs Leeds United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Leeds United vs Swansea City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Leeds United must sort out alarming issue if they want Premier League promotion
- Bournemouth complete signing of Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams
- Leeds in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Farke targets automatic promotion next term
- Leeds United forward Tyler Roberts set to join Birmingham City
- Leeds ready to splash £35m to sign Barcelona winger Abde Ezzalzouli
- Leeds United injury news after 6-1 loss vs Liverpool: Three players out, two return
- Leeds United in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures