Leeds United are reportedly willing to pay £35 million to sign Barcelona winger Abde Ezzalzouli this summer transfer window.
The 21-year-old joined the Catalans in 2021 and has so far made 12 senior appearances at the club.
He is currently on loan at Osasuna for the 2022-23 season, with the youngster making 25 La Liga appearances and contributing four goals.
The Morocco international has also featured in six Copa del Rey matches, helping his side to the final of the competition against Real Madrid.
Leeds look to be highly impressed with the winger who has earned seven caps for the national side so far.
According to SPORT, the Whites are ready to part with £35m to secure his services this summer.
However, Abde Ezzalzouli plays as a left-winger and they already look well stocked for that position.
The Peacocks currently have Luis Sinisterra, Wilfried Gnonto, Crysencio Summerville and Jack Harrison on their books, and they have all played well on that flank.
Therefore, the move for Ezzalzouli would only make sense if one of the above players leave Elland Road this summer.
The Moroccan footballer looks very promising and could be an excellent signing for the West Yorkshire outfit.
However, £35m looks like a huge fee for a player who isn’t a proven goalscorer yet.
For now, Leeds’ whole focus will be to secure safety in the Premier League where they are battling Everton, Nottingham Forest and Leicester City to stay up.
They held Newcastle United to a 2-2 draw last weekend that leaves them a point off the Toffees and three behind Forest.
The Whites now face two huge matches against West Ham United and Tottenham Hotspur that will decide their fate in the English top-flight.
Latest Leeds United News
- Preview: Leeds United vs Swansea City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Leeds United must sort out alarming issue if they want Premier League promotion
- Bournemouth complete signing of Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams
- Leeds in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Farke targets automatic promotion next term
- Leeds United forward Tyler Roberts set to join Birmingham City
- Leeds ready to splash £35m to sign Barcelona winger Abde Ezzalzouli
- Leeds United injury news after 6-1 loss vs Liverpool: Three players out, two return
- Leeds United in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Can Leeds take six points off Manchester United?
- Leeds United vs Cardiff City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups